Criminal defense is a broad area of law and can include both State and Federal criminal charges. New York State and Federal
criminal procedure and practice is complicated and requires a skilled criminal defense lawyer to properly navigate through the
process. Arnold P Keith, Jr has built his practice on defending those arrested and accused of both New York State or Federal law.
And with the experience and ability to provide an aggressive defense for a client arrested and charged with criminal offenses
under the New York Penal code or under a Federal statute.
Some of his cases include:
· Murder, Involuntary Manslaughter, Voluntary Manslaughter
· Rape and all Sex Offenses
· Vehicular Manslaughter
· Theft charges, Employee Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Petty Theft, Larceny, Grand Larceny
· White Collar Crime, Fraud, Embezzlement, Money Laundering, Gambling, Racketeering
· Assault & Related Offenses
· Drug Offenses: Conspiracy, Possession with Intent to Sell, Sales, Transportation, Intent to Distribute & Contraband
· Arson, Vandalism, Criminal Mischief and all other Property Crimes
· Weapons Violations
· Motions to Suppress Illegally Obtained Evidence
· Motions to Withdraw Guilty Pleas, Motions to Terminate Probation
· Motions for Reduction of Bail, Motions for Release of Bail
· Probation Violations, Parole Hearings, Sentencing Hearings
Again, because the area of Criminal Defense is so broad, please contact the office for information if you or someone
you know have been arrested and charged with a crime not listed above.
While being arrested and facing charges
can be one of the most stressful and
frightening times in a person's life, an arrest
starts a process that has to be respected.
Arnold Keith will expertly and
compassionately guide you through that
process from beginning to end.
he Strategy Viewing Your Case From All Sides